March 12, 2013

March Happenings...

Sometimes I am in total denial that it is already March and we will be having a baby NEXT month, and I am trying to keep up with this blog so my girls believe I wasn't a total lazy pregnant person. But I tell you what...I was tired after a trip to the Post Office, the pharmacy, and the playground the other day.

But pregnant or not, life with my girls stays busy. I love it though. I know our lives will be changing so much in the next few weeks.  I enjoy it as much as possible...the fighting and all;)
Ella loves drawing her Lalaloopsy dolls. And Madeline loves to stand on our coffee table and dance. 
I'm kinda digging that the public library had my kids using wine corks to make art during craft hour. I would love to know which librarian drinks enough bottles of wine to supply the 30+ corks that were there and maybe hang out with her;)
Ella drew Mickey. Freehand. From memory...she is truly WAY excited for our trip to Disney this June! ( You like our beer opener magnet?)
We attended a birthday party for Dr. Seuss. The girls are eating ice cream made to look like green eggs! They did some crafting, game playing, and took home a few new books.
We are trying to keep the playroom clean. I spent 2.5 hours re-organizing it the other day. I sometimes wonder why I bother, BUT it's a part of the nesting process!!
Lunch with Miss Josie.  The girls adore her and she always spoils them. One of my very best army wifey friends. I don't know what I would do without her here!
The girls preparing a very important Easter care package for our favorite soldier overseas right now. 
At one of my dr appointments. The dr always gives them the measuring tape to measure my ever growing belly. They get a kick out of it.
And that was our last week in a nutshell! 

3 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I hear ya.. time is a flying! Hope you guys are doing well and getting ready for baby! I just got word today that if mine doesn't come in the next five days I will be induced. I'm ready!

Susannah said...

Your girls' drawings are so cute! :-)

dcy said...

LOL on getting together with the librarian..... Love the updates and I've never seen the playroom looking so clean.. they must have really wanted the Easter bunny to make an appearance! xoxo