To say October has been busy is an understatement! Apparently fall is the season for our Floridian friends and family to come check out Newport. We loved having visitors though and Granny P is no exception! She's such a ball of energy and we all really enjoyed having her around. She was great about not having any expectations about us being tour guides. She truly wanted quality family time and that is exactly what she got. We did however show her a few sights:)
We miss you already Granny P! Thank you for visiting us and for spoiling us all weekend long! Until your next visit...
We treated her to dinner at the Black Pearl that night. The brave souls enjoyed the oysters. I stayed away from that...
We miss you already Granny P! Thank you for visiting us and for spoiling us all weekend long! Until your next visit...
On her first day, we took a walk around Fort Adams before we had to pick Ella up from the bus stop. It was the windiest day I have experienced yet here! I felt like I was back in Oklahoma!
Granny P is reunited with her three Okie grandbabies!
Note: My kids drank out of actually glasses and managed to not break or spill them:)
The next day Granny P made us some homemade soup and fresh bread and we headed to a pumpkin carving party in the neighborhood...where not a soul actually carved a pumpkin, but everyone enjoyed drinks, a pinata, and lots of socializing. I love living here.
It was freezing here the weekend Granny P was in town and Sam's face is proof that cold weather and his baby bones do not agree!
Madeline making "leaf angels"
Ella and Mara taking a break from raking leaves
More pics to come!








No comments:
Post a Comment