We tried to keep busy while Granny P was here and Saturday was no exception. After Ella's soccer game, we went apple picking! I kept hearing amazing things about Rocky Brook Orchard so we decided to head out there and well...pick apples. It was such an adorable orchard. I can't wait to go back and peach pick. When is peach season anyway?
While we were there, the girls were all smiles. Heck even Sam was all smiles (but that is nothing new really). I loved watching them get so excited about such a simple experience. I hope they can look back at these photos and reminisce about their fun little adventure.
While we were there, the girls were all smiles. Heck even Sam was all smiles (but that is nothing new really). I loved watching them get so excited about such a simple experience. I hope they can look back at these photos and reminisce about their fun little adventure.
If only he weren't sitting in a pink wagon...this pic would be even cuter!!
My loves, my world!
After apple picking, we headed to Anthony's Seafood for some yumminess. It's become our go to place for fresh seafood and visiting company;)
That's a really big chair.
The rest of our day was spent putting together a very impromptu birthday party for Ella. We had lots of planning, baking and pom pom making ahead of us;) To be continued...







No comments:
Post a Comment