May 27, 2009

Back from Kansas!

We took a little road trip to El Dorado, KS this past weekend to visit Callie's family. It was a really great escape from our regular old routine here in OK. The Graber's are a wonderful, loving family and they make you feel so at home. Not to mention those people can cook! We ate like royalty all weekend. The weather was perfect and we spent everyday outside watching the kids play in the sprinklers and on the slip n slide. Ella was a little hesitant with both, but still had a lot of fun.

Friday night fun! Tickle torture by Andi (Callie's sister)



No more monkeys jumpin' on the bed (Ella actually said this over the weekend! It wasn't perfectly clear, but both Callie and I heard it!!)


Ella searching for a bubbles partner...and Tucker whisks her away to the sprinkler instead!


Unsure about the sprinklers...boys can be intimidating;) Especially twins!


What can I say? I love this face!


How's my hair? I'm trying a new look other than the ever popular mullet.


Redneck bobsledding
Tucker teaching Ella the perfect spiral throw. Tucker and Treyton were so nice to her all weekend.




I'm always behind the camera now so I'm grateful for these shots with my sweet girl.

Looking at the flowers in Grandma Mary's garden...
And she found one! My new favorite pictures of her.
Thanks for checking in on us!

4 comments:

dcy said...

You both looked like you had a great time! The pics turned out fantastic! Wish I was there.

Lauren said...

Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time!! Melissa, I know I say this all the time, but ELLA is ADORABLE!!!! The flower pictures are my fav too! They all are great though!

The Vest Family said...

Loving the mohawk! I too love the flower pics:) Hope to see that little doll this summer!

Anonymous said...

Aww love the new pics!! I miss you girls!!