May 6, 2009

Her baby



When I put Ella to bed at night, we have a little routine. We rock in the rocking chair and we say our prayers. We turn on her Twilight Turtle and I lay her down in the crib. She bounces right back up and she gives me kisses through the railing and she says "night night." After all that cuteness, I always try to tuck her in under a blanket. Typically she kicks it off and it ends up at the foot of the crib never to be touched again during her slumber. Well, the other night I told her "mama needs to tuck in her baby" and she let me put the blanket on her. I was amazed she actually kept it on. So much to my surprise, this is how I found her blanket when I checked on her before I went to bed...She had tucked in HER baby. But really, the coolest part of this photo is Ella's kick ass mullet. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

She is too sweet!! Jackson still carries and sleeps with a blanky (his version of a baby I guess) LOL. I call him Linus(From Charlie Brown);)