May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish all of the fabulous moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day! Especially my mama! I don't know what I would do without her. She's the strongest, most beautiful, creative, genuine woman I know. I hope one day Ella looks up to me like I look up to my own mom. Miss you and love you always!And I have to brag and show off my prizes Tom and Ella bought for me for Mother's Day. I needed a backpack for when I travel this summer to NY, CT, FL and hopefully South Korea. Ella must have learned how to shop online somehow because I received this in the mail earlier this week along with a little note...
The picture isn't great, but it's pink and maroon...and girly enough that Tom will never want to borrow it;) He has his own anyway! And now for Tom's thoughtful gift me...It's the perfect mother's necklace for me and my little bird:) The best part about it is, you can add more birdies as you add more children to the nest! Thank you babe...I can't tell you how much I miss you and love you!

5 comments:

dcy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you to Melissa - I love you and love the pic of us!! you are one special daughter and I am so very proud of you!!

Kasey said...

What a great Mother's Day for you. Love the picture of you and your mom. :)

Lauren said...

Great post, Ella is very lucky to have you as a mommmy! What a thoughtful and creative hubby you have! The picture of you and your mom is gorgeous! Hope you had a fab day!

Krissy and Mike said...

Happy Mother's Day! That Ella sure is a savvy online shopper! love you!

Sheryl said...

I am so impressed with Ella's skills! What a wonderful hubby you have even if he isn't there he still spoiled you for Mother's day. Happy Mother's day to one of the best mom's Ella is so lucky to have you.