3 things I am GRATEFUL for today...(Just 3. I might do this every Friday..can't use them all up in ONE day).
1. Skype-What would I do without this? We get to talk to Tom everyday and see his handsome face. For free. He will be able to see Ella grow in the next year even though he's thousands of miles away. Amazing.
2. Magic Jack-a special phone jack that Tom paid $30 for on the base and it has a 727 area code so we can call each other and not have to pay international rates. It's like dialing my neighbors (not that I would ever call my neighbors b/c I don't even know their names).
3. Callie's husband John coming over this evening to mow our lawn which is about a foot tall right now b/c I have NO idea how to turn on our lawn mower. I will buy him his favorite beer in return. Bartering...gotta love it.
Now tell me, my 3 readers, what are you grateful for this Friday? Leave me a comment...
And of course, a few pictures of sweet Ella (these are for you Martha! Ella thanks you for the adorable non-pink cardigan!)


Practicing her statue poses.
PS. If you haven't read Tom's blog yet, you are totally missing out on some laughs. Check it out
Tom's Blog <------ click that link. :)



Practicing her statue poses.PS. If you haven't read Tom's blog yet, you are totally missing out on some laughs. Check it out
Tom's Blog <------ click that link. :)
8 comments:
1. I am grateful for the amazing family that I have. I don't know what I would do without their love and support.
2. I am grateful that I have a job (for the time being). So many people have been laid off from work, but I am so thankful to be one of the one's around.
3. I am grateful for the beautiful weather. It's been raining every single day for the past two weeks. It's wonderful to see the sunshine!
Good idea, Melissa!
Love it Caroline!! I am so grateful for the sunshine, too! First time in a LONG time!
1. Health
2. Love of my Family
3. Love of my Friends
I am number 3!!!
1. I am greatful for such a beautiful son that keeps me smiling everyday!
2. I am grateful for such a great, healthy(for the most part) pregnancy!
3. I am grateful for a husband who pays our bills so I can cherish my time with Ethan:)
MOre to come with your next greatful Friday!
p.s. Loving the statue pose!
1) I am grateful for my adorable red head, who keeps me on my toes everyday!
2) I am grateful to have found my hubby and his unconditional love
and 3rdly
3) I am grateful for my health!
Even with the bad days, weeks and months I have been having. I am still very grateful!
I am grateful for:
1. My 3 wonderful children.
2. Being able to look into the eyes of my grandchild every day - even though we are so far apart. Thank you Melissa for posting the pics!!
3. Fridays. I don't know what I would do without them!
I am thankful for...
1. That Molly survived her cat fight and seems to be doing well.
2. That my Mom bought Makayla 2 cans of formula this week. Thanks Mom
3. That even though times are really tough, I still have Steve to get through them with.
First , love the cardigan. Still mad they didn't have the Tory one, but it rocks! Very urban baby
I am thankful for
1. Tad
2. My family and friends (especially Melissa and other moms that set such a wonderful example as mothers, as I begin this scary process)
3. children, specifically the one in room 201.
Post a Comment