Ok here's my grateful list...
1. I'm grateful for the 2 lbs I gained over the long weekend. I just wish it went to my butt instead of my gut.
2. I'm grateful for all of the pictures I have of Tom around the house. Every room Ella walks into now she spots her daddy and kisses him.
3. I'm grateful the Army got something right and my BIL Chris will be stationed here at Ft. Sill as of Sunday. It will be wonderful to have family here and Ella will get to know her Uncle/Godfather better.
And of course, a few photos of Ella. More like a picture story.
Is this lady serious? Like these giant sunglasses will hide my ankle tan lines? Sheesh.
What did you say Mom? I look cool in the glasses? Ok, I buy that. I will keep them on for another pic.
Last one camera lady. This is my forced smile.

What happened to the water in my water table?

Cheese it up for the camera lady so she fills up my darn table. That should work!

7 comments:
I am grateful for my hot body, my beautiful little girl, and my hawt wife who is an awesome mother to EKP!
Ella is too cute for words, LOVE THE CAPTIONS, they fit so well :)
I am grateful for 1) Getting to spend the summer with my little guy this year! 2) Being blessed with another child and 3) Unemployment Benefits, because without them I would be living in a cardboard box (which woould be ok as long as I had my hubby and little guy) LOL!!
1.I am grateful for Makayla starting to walk and open cabinets.
2. The date night I had with Steve last night...a little wine and lots of Wii bowling, I even won a game.
3. That Makayla has so many people around her that love her.
Ella looks so cute. Her glasses are too cool!
1)I'm grateful that it is finally friday and yes I will be having a glass or two of vino!
2) I'm grateful for my faith, which keeps me grounded.
3) I'm grateful to have such a fun and loving family!!!! and that includes my beautiful DIL and grandaughter, Ella
1. I'm grateful that my daughter keeps updating this site, for without it I would be missing out big time on watching my granddaughter grow!
2. I am soooo grateful that another Friday has arrived and that there are only 3 more days of school left.
3. I am grateful that my SIL is gonna drive with me next weekend to OKLAHOMA - the only happening spot in the entire world that everyone - I know - wants to visit ASAP
1. I am grateful that my youngest brother graduated on my bday Friday!
2. I am grateful that I was able to stay at the Sand Pearl Saturday to Sunday with my husband and enjoyed one anothers company.
3.I am grateful for such a great BFF who even wishes me happiness on her blog:)Oh and adds those loving smiles from Ella that make me giggle out loud.
I am grateful that there isn't a Target or a Chick-Fil-A terribly close to my house, because if there was my wallet and belly would be in trouble.
-Emily
Post a Comment