May 20, 2009

My girl.

Just when I start to feel all alone and a little overwhelmed (at this point the tears start flowing), Ella sees me crying and walks over to me. She hugs me, gives me a big smooch and looks me straight in the eye and says "sawweee" (sorry). *sighhhh* All of a sudden, I'm not so alone anymore.

5 comments:

Parzikcj said...

that almost brings a tear to my eye...where is my "sawweee?"

Lauren said...

That is so cute, she is such a sweet little girl!

dcy said...

I'm just so sawwee I can't be there to give you a hug too! It will be alright and please don't think you are alone!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't feel alone. You've always got me to talk to, text and AIM. What more could you ask for??? J/J
I think you are doing awesome:)

Remember we so funny! LOL! ~Peace out YO!

Party of Three said...

what a sweetie!