Just wanted to share a few photos of Ella and her buddy Johnny. His parents had a military ball to go to the other weekend so I had the privilege of keeping my eye on him. They really are such good friends and I can't even fathom the thought of saying goodbye to this family when we leave in the spring.
It's bathtime!

Ella is so totally cool with her mohawk

Here Ella, let me get that shampoo out of your hair:)

A few things to notice in this picture-1. I fed them marshmallows after the bath and right before bed. (such a great babysitter!)2. Riley is SO desiring those lil 'mallows;) 3. Is my daughter playing footsie?

Ummm yeah, she's playing footsie.

I promise they didn't stare too long this close up!

See? They stepped away from the tv!
1 comment:
They are so cute together. You can see the love they have for each other. I love Ella's face in the pic of JC throwing water on her. Friends for life!!!
Post a Comment