Lately Ella has quite the obsession with slides. Waterslides to be exact. We took her to the local waterpark recently while my cousin Michelle was visiting here and we couldn't get her off the slides (or out of the wave pool!). She would go down them and say "weeeeeeeeeeee" the whole way and as soon as we hit the water she would scream "again, again!" Thank goodness I had Michelle with me to help out because I'm too old to be climbing a million steps 30,000 times to go down a few slides;) I don't have any photos at the waterpark (shock right? They don't allow cameras there!), but I did take quite a few of our most recent trip to the lake. They have two pretty big water slides there and Ella didn't even hesitate to go down them (on my lap of course). But you can ask Michelle how hesitant I was to take her down them! For some reason, my almost two year old is WAY braver than her almost 29 year old mama;)



Please check out the photos from our day at the lake! Ella had a great time with her sweet cousin! We were so blessed to have her here for three weeks helping me out. Click
here for more pictures!
2 comments:
LOVE that first picture! I can't wait to see you girls!
Looks like some Lawton style fun. Can't wait to visit.Ella sure does love the water!! I did have to laugh at the beach(?) though. Any critters in those lakes?
Post a Comment