the excitement in Ella's face when she knows you are home.
the way Riley "hugs" you.
sharing junk food with you, instead of eating it all myself.
knowing I can rely on you when something breaks or the Jeep decides not to start anymore.
having you here on weekends to be lazy with me.
you playing with my hair to put me to sleep at night.
YOU.
You've missed...
Ella peeing on the potty for the first time.
Hearing her say I love you.
Ella learning to tap dance like Happy Feet &
galloping around the house singing 'Skip Skip Skip to my Lou'.
Her mimicking me applying lotion and deodorant and stealing my high heels to wear on her little feet.
Seeing me cry...a lot.
Even though we are 33.3% done with this tour, I am so ready to have you home. We are so ready to have you home. Love you babe.
4 comments:
Let me wipe my tears away. *wipe wipe*
You will see him in 5 weeks. Stay strong and keep learning and teach us Korean. Others might not enjoy it but I sure do. Thank you for adding the list now I can keep up.
5 more weeks and you will be a family again! You are doing such a good job of keeping Ms. Ella busy to pass the days.. I hope in 5 weeks you can share some of those missed moments and make new ones!
Awww I love you girls!! Thanks for making this easier for me. I couldn't do it without you all!
In five weeks Mel, you'll be listening to some Marvin Gaye in Korean! That'll be HAWT stuff!
Post a Comment