August 4, 2009

NY Part 3: Together Again!

July 18-Even though we had a wedding to go to that evening, Tom couldn't be away from Ella all day. He wanted to spend as much time with her as he possibly could. I can't say I blame him and it's fun for me to watch them together. We took her to Fireman's Park and played on the swings, saw more ducks and my cousin Michelle took a few family photos of us. After, we all took a quick nap before getting ready for the wedding. I couldn't sleep so I just watched Ella and Tom snooze away and when Ella woke up she looked at me and looked at her daddy and decided he made a better pillow than me and climbed on his chest to sleep. Of course Tom LOVED that and rubbed it in that Ella chose him over me, but it didn't bother me one bit. We had Ariana's wedding ceremony that afternoon and the reception that evening so Gamma Don Don and Da Bunny+ cousin Kristina and her fiance Mike (yes, it takes 4 people to watch my child.) all decided they could babysit Ella for the night. Hmmmm good idea? We all know Ella is a ham for the camera, but this photoshoot takes the cake.

My innocent little child, coloring away. Apparently, that was boring the babysitters...
Please check out the rest of the photos from the park and their funny photo shoot. I promise you will laugh. Click here.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I am so glad that Tom got to join you and Ella! Looks like you all had a great time!

Lauren said...

I lOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these pictures!! You have a gorgeous family! Hopefully once Tom gets back you can work on number 2!! Ella is going to need a brother or sister soon!

dcy said...

Ella really does need a little bro or sis.... and gma needs another gkid.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Gamma and DA Bunny are big trouble...Love all the pics it brightened my day:)