August 30, 2010

Ella's Fairy Godmother

Did you know Ella has a fairy Godmother? Her name is Auntie Monica and anything Ella wishes for, she gets! It's amazing how that works. I keep wondering where my fairy Godmother is. I do have the MOST fabulous Godmother, Lynn, in the whole wide world...but I don't remember her buying me a Mercedes growing up. She did spoil me rotten (and still does!) I guess that's what Godmothers are for though! Aunt Monica came to visit last week and we had an amazing, but very relaxing time (she will probably tell you we ate way too much though!). She brought tons of gifts for the girls and I do believe Ella asked everyday "do you have more presents?" **hangs head in shame** I need to teach that girl more manners! We loved having you visit Monica and a huge thank you for being so wonderful to your nieces.

This is what happens when I'm doing the dishes and Ella is watching Madeline. Ella told me "look mama...Madeline is soooo cute now!"

Playing before bedtime

Her new Benz from Auntie
Auntie wishing she could drive it

I think she LOVES it. Seriously, the rims are more sparkly than on my own car.
Daddy discovered the Moby Wrap (not bad for his first time!)
I promise she wasn't allowed to have the car out of park for this photo. Madeline, however, doesn't look so convinced.
At this point Madeline is probably wishing she was in her car seat.
How cute is this onesie my mom made for her? LOVE LOVE IT!! and her scowl cracks me up.
I think we know who Ella takes after.
Loving her nieces!
Another onesie my mom made. So talented.

Big bro, lil sis
Read my shirt and then look at my face:) Precious.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Does Monica want to be my fairy Godmother??? All these pictures are so fun! 2 girls looks like so much fun!!! Glad to see your days are going well. I do however miss chatting with you! Give the girls xoxo from us and have a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Those onsies your mom made are AMAZING!!!! I definitely see one of those in my future baby shower purchases. I have one coming up in October...tell her to get ready!! haha!

-Emily

The Vest Family said...

I agree with both Sheryl and Emily. Godmother WANTED! Onesies are adorable! Although I must say the purchases I made from your Mom were a huge hit at Dawn's babyshower and I loved the purchase myself:) Great work from Don Don.

Maybe if DD makes enough $ one day I can come up for a visit and ride out with Ella?!?!

Lauren said...

Love the onsies!! I need some cute boy ones! Does your mom have a website? I agree Landon and Jackson need a "Monica".