I think these sisters look a little alike. Madeline is the darker version of Ella. She was born with much more color as Ella was more peaches and cream.
Madeline's photos are on the left and Ella's are on the right:) Not the best pictures, but I'm trying to find ones where they are similar.
The girls are beautiful! They do look alike but I can tell the difference! Madeline's eyes are a little different then Ella's. They are both precious and perfect! Congrats again!!!
They def. do look alot alike. Thanks for posting....now I can remember:) I agree with Sheryl that the way you can tell them apart is by their eyes. Gorgeous Gals!
3 comments:
The girls are beautiful! They do look alike but I can tell the difference! Madeline's eyes are a little different then Ella's. They are both precious and perfect! Congrats again!!!
They def. do look alot alike. Thanks for posting....now I can remember:) I agree with Sheryl that the way you can tell them apart is by their eyes. Gorgeous Gals!
What gorgeous little girls they are!! The eyes are a bit different and their skin tones... But other than that they could almost be identical :)
Post a Comment