Our sweet Riley was diagnosed with a heart murmur back in June. The vet said it's a 5 on a scale of 1-6 so unfortunately it's really bad. She is constantly coughing which is a symptom and I feel so bad for her. Keep our little doggie in your prayers. As annoying as Tom thinks she is, I love her to pieces and can't imagine our family without her!
3 comments:
She's precious, and I'll definitely keep her in my prayers...I know what a huge part of my life my dogs are, and I can't imagine how it feels with such a scary diagnosis. Lots of good wishes being sent your way!
You know that I've never been a "dag" lover but Riley has always had a special place in my heart. I know she's like your 1st born and it's hard to watch her get old:(
Thinking of her and sending her prayers her heart is getting better and not worse!
Keeping her in my prayers! Pets are your kids to!
Post a Comment