4 Weeks old
August 29, 2010
Lovin' Life
Aside from the lack of sleep, the constant baby at my boob, the crazy fits of an almost 3 yr old, and a husband glued to the computer to watch the Rays play...life really is beautiful. Sometimes I lose my patience (I challenge any mom/wife who says they don't) and I think when I do lose it, Tom gets a little scared;) (sorry babe...it's just horomones!) Ella is still loving being a big sister, but for some reason feels the need to poke Madeline in the face when she's sound asleep or scream really loudly when I'm trying to put Madeline down for a snooze. I consider it a test and so far I'm probably failing with Ella and discipline, but at least Madeline is content 90% of the day. One day and one thing at a time I tell myself.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOok at those little ladies of yours!! I can totally agree with you on the poking baby and being loud when you just get them to fall asleep, Jackson has mastered that! I think I will try your approach with "one thing and one day at a time"...
Post a Comment