August 5, 2010

Busy Busy!

I know I have been a total slacker in the blogging department, but we had my mom here visiting for a month and then Tom's mom came to visit. I just wanted to spend as much time with them and as little time on the computer as possible. Please forgive me. But I'm back in business and ready to blog my little heart out. You'll be sick of me and all of my photos very soon.

Life in the Petrini household is anything but boring lately! We are all loving life and Madeline is quite the chill baby. She eats, sleeps, and poops. And cries. She's sleeping about 4-5 hours at night, waking 2x to feed. She's growing WAY faster than Ella did. I can't believe how big she's gotten in 2.5 weeks.

I asked my mom the night before I went into labor "How did you find enough room in your heart to love all three of your kids?" And she said "it just happens...your heart makes room. It was natural." And she's very right. It was an instantaneous love as soon as I pushed her out (or maybe that was just the relief of getting her the heck out!) My heart is happier than ever and the love I have for Madeline and Ella grows more everyday.
Photos from Madeline's 1st week
She looks so small with Daddy!
Chillin'
Me and my girls
A sweet yawn
"Oh I have such a headache...that Ella could use a muzzle"
Feeding Madeline her very first bottle...she's a natural

So excited to help in any way

Daddy makes a good pillow
Mama needs makeup and sleep;)
Look at these cuties:)

To see more click here

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great pictures! I love them all, the one of you three is beautiful and the one of Toma nd his mini me is cute too! I think MAdeline looks alot like him!