April 12, 2011

8.5 months old


Madeline is now 8.5 months old. Can you all believe it? She's so active, so cute and getting so big!

Let's see...

Madeline is...
Pulling up on everything and everyone and has been for over a month now!
Cruising the furniture like it's her job
Standing for a second or two...and lowering herself gently;)
Waving hello and bye bye
Putting everything in her mouth including grass, sidewalk chalk and any wires in the house
Eating and loving yogurt, blueberries, pancakes, squash, pears, nectarines, sweet potatoes and so much more!
Saying "dada" and I recently heard "mama" (YAY!! but of course no one else was around to hear it) and "baba" and babbling up a storm!
Adoring her big sister and crawls/chases after her all day
Sweet as pie. Really. Her smile is contagious and everywhere we go she draws people in with her friendly personality.

I love this stage she is in. Before we know it she will be running around the house and I will be even more exhausted chasing after these kids!

**This was supposed to be posted 2 weeks ago...she's less than a week away from being 9 months old now;) I forgot to schedule it to post. Forgetful mama.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

tell her to stop groaning. She is getting way to big way to fast

The Vest Family said...

Can you tell her to slow down til atleast June? I miss her:(