April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

The Easter bunny was supposed to leave this DVD in Ella's basket, but he dropped it off a little early and well Mama was impatient and surprised Ella with it on Friday night:)

Daddy was out of town for the weekend so we decided to have a sleepover and eat a ton of junk food and watch Tangled. She was ecstatic to say the least when I showed her the movie.
I am loving this top from Forever 21. I'm 30...am I too old to shop there? Tell me no.
I love this quote. Enough said.
I love Madeline's new tricks she learns. She can stand for about 15 seconds now. Just enough time for me to take a quick pic with my Iphone.
Ella was my snuggle baby. Madeline not so much. She LOVES her crib and would rather sleep there than on me:( I think it's a GREAT thing though because I get much more done this way. But I still loved it when she slept on me the other day.
I am loving this book so far. Anyone who doesn't follow Matt's blog definitely should. I have been a loyal follower for 3 years now..

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I ordered that book on Kindle and it comes in tomorrow! I can't wait to read it..I love his blog :)

Sheryl said...

I ordered mine forever ago and it still hasn't come in. errr I can't wait to read it

Devine Doodles said...

Love Linny's tutu:)