April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful everyday of course, but today I am especially thankful for...

My hubby. He's my world and my life without him would be unrecognizable. (and he just happens to look amazing in his uniform) I can't believe it's been a YEAR this week since he returned from Korea.

Lunch today with my oldest and dearest Army wife friend Christy. We met in 2004 in Germany and she was my very first "army wife" friend! We have come a long way since then and she has two beautiful boys Kaleb and Chase now and lives in Kentucky. I wish she was in town for different circumstances...funeral for a fallen soldier in her hubby's unit...our worst nightmare:( But I was ecstatic to spend time with her nonetheless.
Chase is 8 days older than Madeline
Kaleb and Ella playing (notice in both pics no child is looking at me. It was the best I could do!)
People who work at car washes. I am so lazy and my car was filthy. Not just dirty, but embarrassingly gross. Like if you walked by it the dirt might fly onto your clothes. So thank you car wash boys for making my car sparkle.

Madeline's doorway jumper--without this contraption, I might never shower.
The new scent I just added to my Scentsy warmer. It's fittingly named "Beach" which is where my mind daydreams I am on a daily basis. Oh and it smells...heavenly.
Come and share what you are thankful for at Black Tag Diaries!

4 comments:

black tag diaries said...

what a wonderful list! i hear you on the car wash! my car gets so dirty that i'm just plain embarrassed to take it to the wash... yeah, and that makes a lot of sense. so glad you joined in this week! welcome to the thankful thursday family!!

ps... hope you find the Rips sour candy!! you will love it.

sarah grace said...

i've been wanting to try scentsy for a while now...i've heard they are amazing!!!

thanks for sharing! :)

Liz said...

We might be long lost friends. LOL! I have a Madelyn too (just spelled differently), an Emma (which is close enough to Ella, right), and so many more things in common. Great list BTW!

Devine Doodles said...

I'm glad Tom is home too. I know you were so lonely even tho Ella did a good job entertaining you:)