
Happy Wednesday! Thank goodness the weekend is almost here. I am looking forward to dyeing Easter eggs with the girls (hoping Madeline doesn't tryto drink the colored vinegar), going on lots of egg hunts and hanging with my little family and some friends.
Here's what I am LOVING today:

Fruity Cheerios
These are a bit healthier than Froot Loops and taste pretty good. Ella likes them and it's a nice dessert for me who feels I must eat a bowl of cereal after dinner.




I love that the weather today is chilly and windy because our a/c is broken and the part still isn't in to fix it. No bueno considering our home is 4.5 years old which means our air conditioning unit is, too!
Words with Friends...most addicting game. Ever.

I was going through old photos and came across this one of Riley and
Madeline. Oh my loves. I freaking miss that dog so damn much it hurts.
My BOB Duallie stroller. Hands down the best piece of baby equipment we have ever purchased. I love taking the girls for long walks and trips to the park in this.

Last, but not least, Madeline learning to self feed. Hehe.
2 comments:
1. Why are we not playing each other on Words with Friends?
2. Awww, sweet Riley.
3. That picture of M with the bowl is hilarious!!! Now, you made her clean all of that up, right?
Oh my goodness, love that picture! Bet that was fun to clean up, please tell me you gave that one to Tom! xo
Post a Comment