December 2, 2011

Keepin' busy!

I love that no matter what, I always have something to do here. On the days I don't, I actually kind of like just sitting around the housing lounging with my girls. Sometimes we do crafts. Sometimes we watch tv or movies...like all day *gasp*. Throw in lots of dressing up, coloring, forts, ect and those are our "boring" days. But typically we are out and about. When we meet up with friends, it goes something like this:
 Ok so I realize this doesn't look like we met up with other friends, but we did! Ella had a few of her buddies there, but apparently I was busy with my kids and not taking pics. Thanks Bridget for capturing this little sequence of events;)
Madeline wanting to be on the big girl swing
Madeline on the big girl swing
Madeline crying after falling off the big girl swing
Uncle Bud set up a "fort" for Ella and she made him s'mores:) I am SO lucky to be home here and have the girls get to know their uncles. 

Madeline at Gator Fred's...a building full of bounce houses and a little town!
I realized at this place what a big girl she is becoming. She wanted nothing to do with me and everything to do with being on her own exploring:( 

Ella and her beautiful friend Cara

Jumping like crazy!
Shopping in the grocery store
Working out at the gym (how cute is this miniature gym equipment?!)

Celebrating Peyton's birthday with a cookie. Perfect end to a playdate!
Peyton, Ella, Taylor, Cara and Emme



No comments: