Seriously. It really was melting. The rink was melllllting (I am saying that in my best witch voice). But I guess that's what you get for ice skating in downtown Tampa, outside, in almost 80 degree heat. If you fell, your pants would be soaked. Needless to say, we didn't fall. Welllll Granny P took a dive, but I didn't get a photo of it so you just have to believe what I say. Even though the rink was turning to water we still had fun. I felt bad for Madeline because she really seemed interested in trying, but the skates didn't come in her size. She's such a determined tot that I bet she would have gone out there and skated circles around everyone. Maybe she will get to debut on the ice next year. The rink is in a gorgeous location downtown in Curtis Hixon Park. After we skated, the girls ran free in the open grass behind it and Ella tried to feed every bird blueberries. We took them to a late lunch and called it a day. Add it to the Florida memories list:)
| Watching...taking notes for next year. |
| That was pretty much all water. |
| Thanks for looking at the camera girls! |
| Granny P told me to take a spin around the ice so I pretended to be a pro figure skater and twirl around:) |
| My MIL has a heart of gold. This guy had no money to skate so she paid for him. |
| Ella...very done with the ice skating and anxious to run around sans blades. |
| You go Granny P!! |
| Look how pretty the University of Tampa is! |
| My girl Madeline is growing up too fast. |
| I heart you Florida! |
| Eating blueberries. These girls would eat them 24 hours a day if I let them...which sometimes they do get them at every meal haha |
| Granny P speed walking again! |
| View of the rink and the Glazer's Children's Museum. |
| This picture is very Madeline. She would easily climb this if I allowed her to. |
| My girls:) |
| My girls not wanting anything to do with posing with their mama! |
| It was hot enough to play in the spray area! |
No comments:
Post a Comment