December 6, 2011

Oh it's December...Happy Thanksgiving.

By now you are used to this blog being a little behind the times. We had a really quiet Thanksgiving this year. But that doesn't mean I was going to forgo the cute turkey shirts for the girls. My mom made them the day before Thanksgiving and they were SO cute. Madeline tried all day to rip the ribbon feathers off, but she was unsuccessful. I always said I wouldn't dress my girls alike, but again, NEVER say NEVER. I love it.

At dinner we went around the table and had to list things we were thankful for. Ella said "my uncles". She has formed such a close bond with my brothers and Tom's brothers being home here. It's really sweet.  She also said she was thankful for the roof "to keep the bugs and birds out of the house". Love that girl. And since Madeline is always climbing out of her highchair at meal time, I said I was thankful that she was napping so I could eat in peace. One thing missing from making it a most perfect day...and I am sure it doesn't take much to figure that out;)

Our little photo shoot

My little turkeys

I love this pic

It is NEVER easy to get Madeline to pose with me for a picture. She is the squirmiest, strongest girl!
My LOVES (and of every pic...they were never looking at the camera...oh well!)
Gma with her girls


Such a hippie. Always picking flowers for her hair or gifts to people.

No comments: