**I realized I forgot to post this when I was deleting photos from my phone!**
Happy 4th of July! I knew I wanted to do something fun with the girls just the three of us. Every year it seems I am without Tom on the 4th. Ella is 4 and Tom has missed three July 4th's with us. This year I took the girls to the beach super early in the morning before the crowds were there to enjoy the warm, but not blistering sun and the cool, refreshing water. We packed a picnic of red, white and blue fruit skewers (the girls loved making these!) and yogurts and other early morning foods. I couldn't have asked for a better day or better way to spend time with my girlies. We swam, chased seagulls, built sand castles, and made sand angels. It was one of those days that you look back at and smile big.![]() |
| My little firecrackers |


No comments:
Post a Comment