July 14, 2012

Spoiled.

Now that their dad is home these girls are back to officially being spoiled. (And I am sure my parents are rolling their eyes if they are reading this thinking "back to being spoiled?") But Tom has a different way of spoiling them. He spoils them with things. Like trips to Celebration Station and any toys they want when they walk down the toy aisle. He says he misses out on a year of being a dad and since it makes them all happy, I usually stay quiet about it;) I spoil them with the whole "I am so over this deployment and being a single parent that YES you can stay up late and do whatever you want." Either way, they are very, very loved.

Here are few pictures from how we spent some of our time before we left for the long trip back to Oklahoma.
Celebration Station
Yes, that's Ella being thrown in the air scared out of her mind. I do believe Grandma stepped in here and had to reprimand Tom on that one;)
Spray park fun with my ADPi sisters Kim and Nicolette...although I couldn't for the life of me get a great picture of any of the kids playing together! Mission Impossible.

No comments: