We certainly kept busy in June. To be honest, I have to look back at the pictures and videos to really remember the month. Everything lately seems to be a blur. Time is going by really fast and these baby girls of mine don't want to slow down at all! Madeline is certainly preparing us with her terrible 2's quickly approaching. She loves to throw fits, and lately seems to be blissfully unaware of everything around her. In other words, she tunes me out constantly and never wants to listen. Ella is 4, going on 30. She keeps telling me she wants to be an adult. The other day she made me cut the straps off her flip flops so she can be "a normal person". She dances around the house ALL day and I find her constantly painting her nails. She is all girl. :)
Granny P reading to her grandbabies
A quick trip to Orlando to see my great Aunt Doris. The girls loved swimming with their cousins. And yup, Ella wanted to be a mermaid in that last picture!
Madeline getting lots of attention from her "great" Aunt Alison and cousin Chelsea:)
My sweet Ella. I adore all of these pics. And she took the one of me in the top left corner and told me I'm "the most beautiful mom in the world". Awwwww.
Bought this nightstand for the girl's future bedroom for $9.99 from a thrift store. Solid wood and I loved the design. So different. My mom and I refurbished it and she made two twin duvet covers out of a king sized one (thanks Stef for donating that!!) and she made some beautiful throw pillows, too! Can't wait to decorate their shabby chic room.
We had a going away BBQ at our friend's Mike and Natassja's house to bid farewell to our wonderful friends, Luke and Caroline. Ella was making lemon popscicles with Natassja here!
Mama got a night out with some friends to celebrate Emily's birthday. It was awesome seeing some of my best friends for a few hours. It's the little things that everyone else will continue to enjoy while I am in Oklahoma;) Booooooo.






No comments:
Post a Comment