July 17, 2012

Homecoming Party!

Let me preface this by saying, the only reason I am posting about this is because one day I want my children to look back and know their parents had fun and we aren't complete dorks like they will think we are when they are teens. (Even though I am a total nerd, but that's beside the point). I want them to see we surrounded ourselves with friends and family and yes, sometimes a lot of booze that happens to come in the form of a tequila gun. All for good reason to celebrate Tom being home with us. A huge thank you to everyone who came out that night! And an even bigger thank you to all the grandparents who helped watch the girls for us so we could enjoy a weekend to ourselves! We went out Friday night in Ybor for a crazy pub crawl and then spent Saturday just the two of us laying out by the hotel pool, walking around Channelside and a delicious dinner at the Columbia Restaurant. I couldn't leave FL without drinking their white sangria! :)


Our group! 
Das Boot and Das Gun...and Das cute Koch couple MJ and Robert:)

No comments: