October 24, 2012

Birthday Roadtrip Continues

After we left Wamego, KS, we headed back home. We stopped in Wichita to spend the night knowing we were going to take the girls to a pumpkin patch in the morning. I do believe they have been asking for giant pumpkins to carve since I placed the first fall decoration in our house. Every season and holiday is way more fun when you have children. There is something about seeing their excitement for it all that gets me giddy to take them places and show them new things. I'd give these girls the world if I could!

This post will be another picture heavy one. I couldn't help it. Everyone had big smiles that day!



Petting Zoo
Corn MAZE!! (It was my first time in one)


I think I was a scarecrow.
Madeline found that corn on the ground and carried it everywhere.

Where's Daddy? 







Who weighs more??

On the hayride to pick pumpkins





Our four pumpkins







Another great day with the family! I am pretty sure Ella's birthday weekend was a success. She was a very happy girl. To think my baby is almost five though makes me want to cryyyy!

1 comment:

dcy said...

I'm a little afraid of that maze - "Children of the Corn" pops into my head, but LOL on Maddie carrying the corn! Her favorite veggie. Did she think you would cook it up for her?