Eight years of sweet wedded bliss to the most amazing man. Happy anniversary my love! I know that I couldn't have asked for a better partner, friend, husband and confidant. You fill my world with patience, understanding, laughter and best of all... love. When I married you eight years ago, I loved you. But after eight years of living together, raising a family, surviving deployments, moving around, army life...I really, really love you. We've grown up together and learned so much about each other. I know I may not always be the perfect wife and I have quite the list of faults, but for some crazy reason you can overlook them and love me anyway. Thank you for giving me the most beautiful girls in the world and for little P#3. You couldn't possibly make me a happier girl (unless you moved me closer to my family hehe) and I hope we can one day sit on our wrap around porch in our big beautiful forever home and still be as in love as we are today.
Wherever our love takes us, just know I will be right there beside you.


No comments:
Post a Comment