Halloween 2012...First time trick or treating on an army post. (Ella went one year on an airforce base in Korea and lasted all of three minutes.) The girls had a lot of fun and I have to say it was the cutest thing watching them walk up to houses together and say "trick or treat" in their little voices and "thank you"! I was asked by our neighbor the other day if they get along all of the time to which I replied a quick "no, definitely not". But when they do, it's heaven to watch. You can tell Ella takes her big sister role seriously and rarely allows Madeline out of her sight. And Madeline loves any and all attention that Ella gives to her.
It was nice having Tom home this year to see them all dressed up in their costumes and excited over every house and what candy they received. It's the little things he missed out on last year that I love to watch him catch up on now.
It was nice having Tom home this year to see them all dressed up in their costumes and excited over every house and what candy they received. It's the little things he missed out on last year that I love to watch him catch up on now.
![]() |
| Cutest Minnie Mouse ever. Even with Cheetos on her face. |
![]() |
| Is that your best smile, Madeline? |
![]() |
| Oh no, this is clearly your best smile. |
![]() |
| Trick or Treating at their own house |
| The street we live on is definitely pretty! |
| Even the Ft. Sill police were generous |
| Me and mine. |











1 comment:
They are the cutest and I really miss not being able to trick or treat with them this year!
Post a Comment