April 6, 2013

Surprise Baby Shower!

My husband works with some incredibly thoughtful people. I was truly blown away by their generosity when I walked into our local mexican restaurant and discovered it was really a baby shower for me and not a Hail and Farewell for my husband. (Something the military does when someone is moving away).  I couldn't believe the women in his office and his boss's wife would plan something for me. They told me I needed lots of blue after so much pink and I couldn't agree more! They spoiled this little boy with a ton of adorable clothes, a huge diaper cake, an abundance of diapers and wipes, gift cards, and many other sweet gifts. These soldiers, civilians, and their spouses all took the time to show us how much they love us and how excited they are for us to welcome our first son into this world. I cried with appreciation. We couldn't possibly ask to be surrounded by a better group of people.


3 comments:

Natassja said...

Sooo sweet!! :)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

YAY!! How fun!

dcy said...

What a great group of people! How sweet of them to do that for you & Tom!! xoxo