of being induced, and I am feeling so anxious. I think I might throw up. I'm disappointed my body didn't go into labor on it's own. I'm sad to have another pregnancy be over. No more baby kicks from the inside. No more valid excuses to eat a gallon of ice cream. But I am ecstatic to hold you in my arms and to be your mama.
Just to let you know later on in life when you read this little Sam...you decided my womb was too comfy and to keep yourself in until 41 weeks. My Dr. only allows for that to be the max gestational period (and really...what baby needs to bake beyond that?).
I absolutely can't wait to meet you and kiss your sweet face tomorrow. Be good to me, Sam.
40.4 weeks (taken on Saturday)...now this really is the last pregnancy photo! ;)
Fully cooked. Mama is tired. Done. But I know I will miss it.
3 comments:
You are the most beautiful pregnant woman ever! Praying for you!
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful baby!
Post a Comment