April 9, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday!


Look! We came back again to participate! I just had to show off the little guy's outfit that he will wear home from the hospital. Even though he isn't a trendy tot yet because he's not even here;) I am hooked on anything from Ralph Lauren and I am sure Tom is thinking our bank accounts will only support this expensive clothing habit for so long, but I have to say the clothes are so soft and I just know he will look adorable in them;)

Mid-april is hard to plan for here in Oklahoma clothing-wise. It snowed one year while we were here in April and other years it's been 80+. I figure though with him being a newborn we have to keep him warm no matter what so this coming home outfit will be great. The best part is I bought it on sale.

Ralph Lauren Layette Newborn Sleeper and matching cap

I love baby blue especially on newborn boys. I have a whole armoire full of cute clothes for this little guy. His dad has pretty classic style so I hope we hand that down to him. To me, classic will always be trendy.

ONE WEEK LEFT until he's supposed to be here.

This is just another cute something I bought from Etsy seller Addie Kakes Kreations. I don't care if he's a boy...he will have things with his name embroidered and monogrammed:) 

8 comments:

Natassja said...

Adorable! You will love dressing this boy! I love dressing Jack handsome like his daddy and I know you'll do the same! :) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Visiting from Trendy Tot Tuesday. that little sleeper is adorable :)

Caroline said...

I have a weakness for the RL stuff.

Shanna said...

A huge congratulation on your sweet little boy to come! I love his cute little Ralph Lauren coming home outfit it looks so soft and comfortable. Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my guide to finding cute boy clothes. It really has been such a fun experience shopping for a boy instead of girls and I am always learning new things which I'm sure you will too. You have an adorable family and I wish you all the best with this new addition!

Lindsey S said...

There is NOTHING cuter than a monogram! Love it!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Best of luck to you! His coming home outfit is adorable, as is the gown!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love it! The girls are getting so big.I absolutely loved those beautiful Easter dresses!I can't wait to see all of you and meet little Sam!