So my beautiful blogging friend Kelly asked me if I would like to participate in her Trendy Tot Tuesday segment. Of course I wanted to...but then my computer went crazy and wouldn't let me upload any new pictures. We bought a TB passport hard drive from Amazon to empty my computer of pictures and somehow my computer crashed. I don't think in any way it could be my fault for storing like 83,000 photos on here. I feel like Apple is in this two year conspiracy theory to destroy all Mac products after two short years of use. Either way, we finally got rid of some of the pictures and it's running a little better. For some reason, it's still hard for me to "trash" every picture on the computer, but I am working on it.
Trendy isn't what I am known for, but I do try to dress the girls cute. I have an awesome aunt in NY who always sends the girls dresses for holidays so this year I didn't even look for an Easter one for them as theirs arrived back in February! I love that 1. it saves me money and 2. the girls always look extra girly in the outfits she sends. I am not one to buy the frilly, taffeta dresses, but for some reason when she sends them...I love them on the girls. I think I am the problem...I am just not girly enough! Maybe it's a good thing God is giving us a boy next;)
They are happiest outside. But outside in pretty dresses? Simply ecstatic:) I am just happy they managed not to fall before church!
Can't wait for next week when I share our baby boy's hospital homecoming outfit.
Can't wait for next week when I share our baby boy's hospital homecoming outfit.






3 comments:
Oh goodness, your girls are adorable!!! I'm sure it was terrifying that they could get grass stains before church! ;-)
They looked adorable!
Those dresses are gorgeous and the girls look so beautiful in them! Aunt Bunny is totally spoiling them! xoxo
Post a Comment