I know this post is a little late, but 'tis life. At least I am not a month behind.
We took the girls for the giant Easter egg hunt on post this year. It was the first time Madeline could actually participate and she had an awesome time finding eggs among the complete chaos. I remember the first year we did this with Ella and it was a crazy time as well. Hard to believe here we are four years later...still at Fort Sill and still going to the giant egg hunts. It was a beautiful day though and living on post we were able to take a long walk there and enjoy the sunshine. The girls bounced in the bounce houses, took a few pictures with the Bunny, and ran around with their little buddy, Louisa.

On Easter morning the girls woke up to tons of eggs hidden around the house. I really do love being a parent and I think anyone could agree, it makes each holiday that much better! To hear them giggling and helping each other find eggs just makes me happy. (that silly bunny had eggs hidden in the toilet of their dollhouse) They get so excited over the littlest things and I know this part won't last forever. Even though I want it to. We enjoyed part of the day at church, playing outside with the new chalk and bubbles and the best part...Tom picked up takeout from Outback so I didn't have to cook or wash dishes:) Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!
We took the girls for the giant Easter egg hunt on post this year. It was the first time Madeline could actually participate and she had an awesome time finding eggs among the complete chaos. I remember the first year we did this with Ella and it was a crazy time as well. Hard to believe here we are four years later...still at Fort Sill and still going to the giant egg hunts. It was a beautiful day though and living on post we were able to take a long walk there and enjoy the sunshine. The girls bounced in the bounce houses, took a few pictures with the Bunny, and ran around with their little buddy, Louisa.

On Easter morning the girls woke up to tons of eggs hidden around the house. I really do love being a parent and I think anyone could agree, it makes each holiday that much better! To hear them giggling and helping each other find eggs just makes me happy. (that silly bunny had eggs hidden in the toilet of their dollhouse) They get so excited over the littlest things and I know this part won't last forever. Even though I want it to. We enjoyed part of the day at church, playing outside with the new chalk and bubbles and the best part...Tom picked up takeout from Outback so I didn't have to cook or wash dishes:) Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!
| 38 weeks on Easter morning |
| Outside play! |
It's taking me a lot longer to catch up to these running girls!












2 comments:
love the update and love how Maddie is still picking the weeds and staring at them! I can't wait to get there and spend every minute with them! xoxo
What a wonderful Easter weekend! I lvoe your little one's polka dot dress. :-)
Post a Comment