Another year of dance complete for Ella! Hard to believe it's over. I remember signing her up last August and thinking two classes was a lot for her, but she did wonderfully. At the end of this dance year she excitedly told me that in Rhode Island she wants to take four dance classes. Needless to say, I do believe she has found something she loves to do. And as a parent, I couldn't be happier. Watching her on stage at her recital brought the waterworks out. I literally wiped my tears with Sam's burp cloth. Tom looked over at me like I was absolutely nuts. My mascara running down my cheeks, cheering and clapping for my "baby". If you are a mom of a shy child, and you see them blossoming before your eyes, making friends, performing on stage with no fear, it makes your heart happy. It brings a sense of calmness to me to know she will be ok even though she may not be as outgoing as her peers.
I loved watching her in the spotlight, smiling from ear to ear, and being my Ella...never missing a beat:)
I loved watching her in the spotlight, smiling from ear to ear, and being my Ella...never missing a beat:)
Preparing the perfect sock bun
With her buddy Carsyn
The sweet ballerinas
On stage for her tap dance
Madeline was SO good. She sat on her knees watching the whole recital...in awe of the dancers!
He was awesome, too. Not a peep from him!
Ella was thrilled to receive flowers!
Dance Mom! Yeah!
With her tap teacher, Miss Paige. Ella broke down in tears saying goodbye to her amazing teachers. Hence the mascara clad eyes. Now that was difficult for me to watch...hardest part of our military lifestyle...the goodbyes.
Proud daddy!
Here is a quick video from Tom's phone of her tap dance. Ella is the 4th to walk on the stage.





1 comment:
So cute!!! Love it! Jack says, "look at that balla-rina!! She's so pitty!"
:)
Post a Comment