Whenever we are "home", we try our hardest to catch up with as many of our friends as possible. I was so excited when my BFF Bridget planned a day at the spray park so I could not only see my friends, but their adorable kids as well. (With an infant, it's kind of hard to get a girls night out..haha). Although I am sure the spray park would be way more fun if they served some kind of alcohol. It is fenced in so watching your kids is almost optional;)
Being around everyone made me realize two things: 1. Our babies are growing up SO fast. And 2. I am beyond lucky to have such amazing women in my life. Not only are they awesome friends, but the best mamas ever. Made my whole week to be able to spend time with them!
Being around everyone made me realize two things: 1. Our babies are growing up SO fast. And 2. I am beyond lucky to have such amazing women in my life. Not only are they awesome friends, but the best mamas ever. Made my whole week to be able to spend time with them!
The girls waiting for their friends to arrive!
Love my happy Madeline
Bridget and Sam
Miss Lily Pie
Kari's sweet Ashlyn
Sam chillaxin
Cason hugging his mama...who's pregnant with her fourth baby:)
Jackson!
My ADPi sis Laura holding Sam (we have baby boys a month apart)
Out.
Makayla, Ella, and Emme
My ADPi sisters and their kiddos! And soon to be born babies, too!
Natassja and Jack (He is so adorable. I can see why this boy is a little model!)
Me and my handsome godson, Aidan
Good times!











1 comment:
Aww! Thank you for having us for your playdate! It's always wonderful to see you guys! :)
Post a Comment