June 11, 2013

Sam's Meet and Greet

My awesome dad came up with the idea of having a little meet and greet for Sam while we were home visiting in FL. With coolers full of cold Sam Adams and Capri Suns, it was the perfect day to have our family and friends all in one place and able to spend time with them and their growing families. We had about sixty people come out to enjoy some yummy food, the pool, Tom getting tipsy...and of course to meet our Sam. I'm pretty sure Sam was the happiest of us all being in someone's arms all day. I think he only opened his eyes when he was hungry.

I can't thank everyone enough for stopping by to visit with us. The FL trip was too short and I knew it would be next to impossible to see everyone individually. I loved having my little family surrounded by such an amazing group of people. You all are the best!

(Sorry for the picture overload. I figured some of my friends/family might want these pictures to keep for themselves.)

I love that Tom bought him a monogrammed Ralph Lauren romper for the special day;)
 Four generations
 Steph and Sam


 Bridget and her daughter, Lily

 That island raft was a hit with the kids!
 Our nephew Philip!

 My BFF!
 Grams and Sam...his great grandmother.
 Monica and Officer Brian
 She couldn't hang anymore.
 Taylor and Ella...my how they missed each other!!
 I haven't seen a pic of the five of them together in YEARS! So nice to see Tom with his siblings:)
 Siblings with Grams
 Jenny and Miss Pia
 Aunt Sue and Sam
 Ally, Hayli, Taylor, and Ella...bathing beauties!
 My godson, Aidan. Such a handsome little devil! hehe
 I can't get over Lily's cuteness!
 Great group of friends for 20+ years!
 Apparently Tom couldn't hang either. Too many Sam Adams? ;)

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a great idea! I'm glad you had so much fun!