It is so nice to see my girls making friends. They have plenty of kids in the neighborhood to keep them busy for days. We are not used to it though! I am definitely not used to having so many mom friends! It's awesome. I am loving every bit of it. We have BBQ's with other families every weekend, kids have play tea parties/picnics, go to the parks together, coffee mornings after long walks at friends houses, lunch/shopping outings, bunco...for the first time in a long, long time, I am not a lonely army wife! :) This close-knit community allows for plenty of time together, and even when all of our husbands are studying (hours upon hours a week!) we know we have lots of military wives to count on. We needed this year as a family, and especially me as a military wife. It's the most beautiful place to be stationed (coming from an Army world and Oklahoma and a FL resident who missed the water SO much!) I'm happy. The kids are so happy here. Tom is settling in nicely at the war college. Life is good!
This girl...she's so fun.
I really haven't a clue of what she was doing here, but who am I to stop her sassiness?
1 comment:
It makes me so happy to hear that you are happy!
Post a Comment