September 28, 2013

Soccer Season!

I'm a soccer mom again! Woohoo! I never thought I would say that again. We tried soccer one year with Ella and while she has some skill at the sport, she didn't like playing in the games. We took a year off and when she said she wanted to try again, I didn't even hesitate. The girl knows what she wants and as a mom, I want her to figure out her likes/dislikes at an early age. And who wouldn't want their child getting some extra exercise in?! Her soccer team is the Red Dragons and she loves it. Her buddy Ryan is on the team and honestly, the games are so hilarious that I am very happy she wanted to try the sport out once again. Seeing these kids 98% clueless of what is going on cracks me up. However, I am still cheering (loudly) for Ella 100% of the game. Poor Sam in the Moby Wrap has to listen to it at a very close range. Madeline makes an awesome cheerleader on the sideline as well. Her sweet voice is always saying "Go Ella, Go!"


 That's Ella's boy bff, Ryan. A-dorable sweet boy!
 She was the best cheerleader. (and yes, she dressed herself.)



Go Ella go!


1 comment:

dcy said...

I love the fact that she is participating and loving soccer!