We took a quick trip to the other Island this past weekend. My Aunt throws a huge block party every Labor Day weekend and once the girls got word of a DJ, bounce house, and swimming...I didn't stand a chance at saying no to them. However, for a week straight I used it as bait for them to be on their best behavior. It worked to a certain extent. Beds were made. Laundry put away. Not as much fighting with each other. I might need something else to bait them with...hmmmm...
On the ferry
Ha! Ella's face mid-jump cracks me up!
How Madeline scoots around...adore her!
Gambling is always fun! Live horse races (using people and dice instead)...we won the first round. Not so much luck after that though!
My aunt and uncle have four frozen margarita machines in their garage. One was a non-alcoholic slurpee:) The girls loved it and their guitar cups!
Night time! Corn hole, glow everything, and italian ices!
Ella told me that day how she planned on staying up all night with her cousins. I told her to go right ahead. Once midnight hit, I told her to get into her pajamas. She said "but mom, I am not ready to sleep." I said "Ella you stayed up all night. You made it to Sunday!" She was so excited and put on her pajamas and as soon as her head hit that pillow, she was out. Very proud that she "stayed up til the next day" hehehehe



No comments:
Post a Comment