September 25, 2013

Picnic for 3


You have heard me say it a few (hundred) times. This place is beautiful. We know the weather will not be so beautiful in a few months so any chance we get to be outside, we take it. I took the kids last week for a picnic by our house. This view is right up the street from where we live. I can pack up the double stroller with lunch and the kids and we walk to it. It was my first picnic in almost 6 years without my Ella. I have to say...I missed her so. She's my little bestie and having her away all day isn't easy for me!

 Relaxing:) Sam blowing bubbles...
His BFF Sophie
 Boat gazing.
 My new favorite of Madeline

 "Come back pirates!!"
 Lunch with "friends"
And headed home...we saw a bee and fughetaboutit. My kids freak with bees!

2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So cute and I love her hat! Looks like you guys are getting some really nice weather!

dcy said...

Maddie is looking healthier & healthier! I absolutely love her sun hat! beautiful pics - I really miss that place!