On our way to church, we passed a park that the kids love to go to "because it has a merry go round". I told them if they behaved during mass we could go to the park afterwards while daddy went to play ice hockey. Little did they know that I really just took note of the pretty fall leaves on the ground and thought "one more quick shoot before our fall is long gone"...and the forecast is calling for SNOW on Tuesday soooooo yeah...winter is just a stone's (snowball?) throw away! It didn't really matter if they behaved in church or not. We were going to go have some fun before I become a recluse and hibernate all winter. For an extra $7 the local grocery store delivers. The liquor store delivers. We have a milkman. I'm pretty sure I am set to not leave the house until March or so ;)
This boy is such a chill baby. He's just checking to make sure his sisters are within his view
Some days, I do believe Madeline is truly a beach babe. Where there is sand...she will play.
Ella took this one:) I love that she said "mom...you need to be in a picture, too!"
I told them to just run free in the field at the park
I don't know the story behind the giant boulder, but it makes a great prop and place to rest.
Madeline kept saying "I just can't climb it...I need help."
Look of a triumphant smile spreads across her little face!
I wish this picture was in focus. But you can see he loves me:)
There is a lot of room to run around. Can you spot the girls? Ha!
That tree can grow to be 100 feet!
I swear she poses all on her own. Makes it easy.
Oh Fall. I love YOU!
PS. They all behaved beautifully in church;)
No comments:
Post a Comment