November 9, 2013

Red Dragons!

The Red Dragons have officially ended their soccer season. Only losing one game, this team rocked. I would say 90% of the games were spent in our offensive half. Our goalies would be picking flowers (or their noses) bored out of their minds! I'm proud of Ella for giving soccer another shot. I'm all about any sport that keeps our kids active. However, I am quite happy to have our Saturday mornings back to being lazy. Especially since the colder weather is rolling on in.

Can I still be a soccer mom though?
Ella's coach is an executive chef here at two restaurants in town so he invited the team for lunch and cake to celebrate a winning season. Did we luck out or what??
Love how he had all kid-friendly foods! Us adults got to order off the delicious menu!


Ella and her buddy Lauren
The team + some siblings;)
Coach Chris giving a speech
Hello Fall in Newport:) 

1 comment:

Natassja said...

yay!! hip, hip, hooray for Ella & her soccer team!!! :)