After Ella's soccer lunch, when we were pulling into our neighborhood, I saw a beautiful spot behind the Eisenhower House to take pictures. As soon as we got home I loaded the kids in the stroller and took a quick walk. I know I am far from a professional, but I wanted to capture how pretty this state is in autumn. The bright reds, yellows, and oranges surround this beautiful area. I swear I have thought about pulling over dozens of times to take pictures of random trees to capture their colors, but I never do. That's why when I saw this spot in our neighborhood, I had to take advantage of it. I know in a few more weeks the leaves will have completely fallen, leaving the trees bare and me nostalgic for this colorful season.
Why's everybody always leaving me? -Sam
They can't possibly trust me with all of these leaves.
Hey guys...seriously. I might eat this.
Ummmm anyone else see that "orb" on Sam's head? I believe in ghosts.
I adore their relationship. I can only hope they are this close and this sweet to one another forever.
2 comments:
These photos are beautiful! I love the one of Madeline throwing the leaves up! You are so lucky to get to wear cute sweaters and jackets amongst these beautiful colors of fall! All we have is hot, and hotter!!!
Awesome pics!!
Post a Comment