April 29, 2009

Treats

After church on Sunday, I rewarded Ella with some Starbucks and a trip to the PX to buy her a new water table for summer. Ok, so the Starbucks was for me (mama needs her treats, too), but Ella certainly enjoyed her chocolate milk and showed it by shaking her hiney to the Maroon 5 song that was playing in the background. The girl loves to boogie.

I found a bubble fountain at the PX and just HAD to buy it because the machine blows bubbles FOR ME. No more sitting outside with a giant bubble wand praying that more than one bubble comes out. No more Ella shouting "more bubbles, more bubbles!!" at me because apparently I'm not quite fast enough for her. Complete happiness from the both of us. It's a win win situation. Lazy parenting at it's finest. Just press ON. :)
Click on the collage to make it a little bigger;)

2 comments:

The Weiss Family said...

That shirt is adorable...I want it for Amelia, where did you find it?

Melissa said...

Meg...it's from Target! The clearance rack. :)