April 6, 2009

Don't Feed the Animals

April 4- We took advantage of the blue skies and 75 degree temps and spent our Saturday at the OKC Zoo with the Peterson's. Even though I feel like I live in a zoo with my own little monkey Ella, it was nice to see that she's not AS wild as the real monkeys out there. The elephants were at the Tulsa Zoo so Johnny Cole was a bit disappointed about that, but we found a great metal elephant statue for the kids to sit on. I think that made up for it. Actually, I do believe we saw more metal animal statues than real live animals...I guess that's what they consider a zoo here;) Ella enjoyed the aquarium part the most of course, but had a few stare downs with the lizards and snakes. Ew.
To view more photos of our fabulous zoo adventure, click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean? Ella LOVES lizards haha!