April 17, 2009

An Egg-citing Hunt!

Saturday, April 11- Took Ella to her very first Easter Egg hunt on Ft. Sill. It was pretty chaotic with hundreds of children running around (not to mention greedy parents who wanted the chocolate eggs more than the kids did), but Ella enjoyed herself and managed to collect a few eggs on her own. Surprisingly, she loved the Easter bunny, too and kept walking back to see him. I personally find the giant bunnies quite creepy. We went home that night and dyed eggs. Ella liked throwing them in the cups, cracking them in the process! It was still fun nonetheless! For more photos of our day, click here .

2 comments:

sheryl said...

It looks like Ella had a wonderful time. I think she is the first kid I have ever seen near an Easter bunny not screaming. We miss you girls. xoxo

dcy said...

I love her easter bonnet!!